EASTON, Conn. - A five-bedroom home at 50 Abbey Road listed at $1.05 million is The Weston-Easton-Redding Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 4,500 square feet of space
- five bedrooms
- four full bathrooms
- two half bathrooms
- built on 3.01 acres
- 9-foot-plus ceilings, central vacuum system, security system, skylight and some window treatments
- master bedroom with ceiling fan, full bath and steam/sauna and walk-in closet
- dining room with 9-foot-plus ceilings, bay/bow window, french doors and hardwood floors
- family room with 9-foot-plus ceilings, ceiling fan, fireplace, french doors, hardwood floors and palladian windows
- fireplace and hardwood floors in living room
- granite counters, hardwood floor, pantry, sliders and walk-in closet in kitchen
- appliances include cook top, dishwasher, dryer, freezer, icemaker, microwave, refrigerator, wall oven and washer
- deck, french doors, palladian windows, shed and sprinkler
- located on cul-de-sac
- ceiling fans, ridge vents and thermopane windows
- two-car attached garage
See Higgins Group Real Estate for the complete listing.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.