WESTON, Conn. - A five-bedroom home at 34 River Road listed at $1.299 million is The Weston-Easton-Redding Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 3,467 square feet of space
- five bedrooms
- four full bathrooms
- one half bathroom
- built on 2.5 acres
- family room, formal dining room, foyer and sunroom
- gourmet kitchen with antique brick floor with radiant heat
- gas stove with four ovens
- custom-built wormy butternut cabinets and soapstone
- all baths with top-of-the-line fixtures
- antique light fixtures throughout
- seven original millstones
- great room with stone fireplace and original beams
- appliances include dishwasher, range and refrigerator
- security system and some window treatments
- barn, gutters, patio, porch and terrace
- storm windows
- three-car detached garage
See Higgins Group Real Estate for the complete listing.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.