EASTON, Conn. - A four-bedroom home at 310 Staples Road in Easton listed at $1.15 million is The Weston-Easton-Redding Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 5,520 square feet of space
- four bedrooms
- three full bathrooms
- one half bathroom
- built on 3.24 acres
- 9-foot-plus ceilings, central vacuum system, insulated windows and security system
- master bedroom with 9-foot-plus ceilings, full bath, walk-in closet and wall/wall carpet
- family room with 9-foot-plus ceilings, balcony/deck, dry bar, fireplace, french doors and wideboard floor
- living room with 9-foot-plus ceilings, gas log fireplace and wideboard floor
- kitchen with 9-foot-plus ceilings, balcony/deck, dining area and wideboard floor
- den with 9-foot-plus ceilings and wideboard floor
- gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and custom cabinetry
- appliances include dishwasher, dryer, freezer, microwave, range, refrigerator and washer
- deck, french doors, gutters, lighting, patio and porch
- ceiling fans and thermopane windows
- three-car attached garage
See Higgins Group Real Estate for the complete listing.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.