WESTON, Conn. - A six-bedroom home at 28 Pheasant Hill Road listed at $1.895 million is The Weston-Easton-Redding Daily Voice' s house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 6,859 square feet of space
- six bedrooms
- six full bathrooms
- two half bathrooms
- built on 2.10 acres
- gourmet eat-in kitchen with butler's pantry and breakfast room
- office/library separated for privacy and quiet
- extra wide hallways and stairways
- 9-foot-plus ceilings, central vacuum system, insulated windows, security system, skylight and audio system
- family room with 9-foot-plus ceilings, fireplace, french doors and hardwood floors
- hardwood floors and wet bar in dining room
- full bath and wall-to-wall carpet in living room
- lighting and patio
- appliances include cook top, dishwasher, dryer, microwave, refrigerator, wall oven and washer
- three-car attached garage
See Higgins Group Real Estate for the complete listing.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.