WESTON, Conn. - A six-bedroom home at 25 Twin Walls Lane listed at $2.145 million is The Weston-Easton-Redding Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 6,448 square feet
- six bedrooms
- seven full bathrooms
- one half bathroom
- built on 2.02 acres
- 9-foot-plus ceilings, all window treatments, central vacuum system, insulated windows, security system and audio system
- breakfast nook, family room, formal dining room, foyer, great room, laundry/utility, library/study, office/computer room, recreation/play room, staff quarters and workshop
- gourmet kitchen overlooks massive yard
- appliances include cook top, dishwasher, disposal, dryer, freezer, grill, icemaker, microwave, refrigerator, wall oven and washer
- gym, billiard room, huge playroom, gunite pool with electric safety cover, waterfall custom hot tub, bonfire pit, playscape and indoor/outdoor surround sound
- French doors, grill, gutters, lighting, patio and sprinklers
- cul de sac, fully fenced, invisible fence, level yard and privacy fence
- thermopane windows
- three-car garage
See Higgins Group Real Estate for the complete listing.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.