WESTON, Conn. - A five-bedroom home at 18 Old Hyde Road in Weston listed at $1.499 million is The Weston-Easton-Redding Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 5,748 square feet of space
- five bedrooms
- five full bathrooms
- three half bathrooms
- built on 2.00 acres
- kitchen with two sinks, two dishwashers, double ovens and a wine cooler
- appliances include cooktop, dryer, freezer, grill, icemaker, microwave, refrigerator and washer
- 9-foot-plus ceilings, all window treatments, insulated windows, security system and skylight
- master bedroom with 9-foot-plus ceilings, fireplace, French doors, full bath, hardwood floor and walk-in closet
- dining room with French doors, hardwood floor, parquet floor and wet bar
- living room with two-story windows, 9-foot-plus ceilings, fireplace, hardwood floor, palladian windows and parquet floor
- deck, French doors, grill, gutters and lighting
- three-car attached garage
See Higgins Group Real Estate for the complete listing.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.