WESTON, Conn. - A six-bedroom home at 15 Nimrod Farm Road listed at $1.695 million is The Weston-Easton-Redding Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 5,313 square feet of space
- six bedrooms
- five full bathrooms
- one half bathroom
- built on 2.13 acres
- 9-foot-plus ceilings, central vacuum system, security system and skylight
- family room with 9-foot-plus ceilings, fireplace, french doors, hardwood floor and wall/wall carpet
- living room with 9-foot-plus ceilings, fireplace, french doors and hardwood floor
- appliances include cook top, dishwasher, disposal, dryer, freezer, icemaker, microwave, refrigerator, wall oven and washer
- cabana, deck, french doors, patio and porch
- located on cul de sac
- two-car attached garage
See KMS Partners Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage for the complete listing.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.