WESTON, Conn. - A four-bedroom home at 130 Newtown Turnpike listed at $1.242 million is The Weston-Easton-Redding Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 4,805 square feet
- four bedrooms
- three full bathrooms
- one half bathroom
- built on 2.07 acres
- family room with 9-foot-plus ceilings, beams and tile floors
- master bedroom with full bath, hydro-tub, steam/sauna, walk-in closet and wideboard floors
- dining room with wet bar and wideboard floors
- living room with beams, ceiling fan, fireplace, French doors, vaulted ceiling and wideboard floors
- ceiling fans, extra insulation, tankless hotwater and thermopane windows
- French doors, gutters, lighting, patio, porch and sprinkler system
- 100-year-old seamless metal roof with copper gutters/leaders
- gourmet chef's kitchen with two islands as well as dry bar with two wine refrigerators
- two-car garage
See Higgins Group Real Estate for the complete listing.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.