WESTPORT, Conn. - A six-bedroom home at 11 Clapboard Hill Road listed at $3.8 million is The Westport Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 6,011 square feet
- six bedrooms
- seven full bathrooms
- one half bathroom
- built on 3.47 acres
- restored 1900 Victorian with architectural details
- high ceilings
- largely proportioned rooms and gracious flow
- living room with fireplace
- bookshelves and wet bar
- dining room with fireplace
- gourmet kitchen with butler's pantry
- six-burner Viking's stovetop, wall ovens, refrigerator/freezer, wine cooler and beverage refrigerator
- vaulted-ceiling dining area with skylights and doors to terrace
- large family room with fireplace
- sunroom/billiard room with french doors to terraces and pool
- coveted location in Greens Farms.
See Melanie Smith, Berkshire Hathaway - New England Properties - Southport for the complete listing.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.