WESTPORT, Conn. - Westport voters who are registered Republicans can vote in Tuesday's primary to choose a gubernatorial candidate for the fall election.
Republican voters across Westport will head to the the polls to vote for either Tom Foley or John McKinney. The winner will be on the ballot in November against Democratic Gov. Dannel Malloy.
Republicans can also ballots for candidates for the following offices:
- Lieutenant governor: Penny Bacchiochi, Heather Somers or David M. Walker
- Comptroller: Sharon J. McLaughlin or Angel Cadena
Polling stations will be open for all registered Republicans at the following locations.
- Districts 1 and 2: Saugatuck Elementary School gymnasium 170 Riverside Ave.
- Districts 3 and 8: Coleytown Middle School Gymnasium 255 North Ave.
- District 4: Greens Farms Elementary School Auditorium 17 Morningside Drive S.
- District 5: Greens Farms Elementary School Gymnasium 17 Morningside Drive S.
- District 6 and 7: Long Lots Elementary School Gymnasium 13 Hyde Lane
- District 9: Westport Public Library 20 Jesup Road
All polling stations will be open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. statewide.
Voters can go online to the website for the Secretary of the State at www.sots.ct.gov/vote to see whether they are registered to vote and where their polling place is located.
Voters can also check their polling place here: www.votinginfoproject.org/vit/view/ct_primary_election_2014, a website developed by the Pew Charitable Trusts Voting Information Project in partnership with Google and Microsoft.
- 1 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 2 Westport Residents Experience Sweet Success With Nothin' But Foods
- 3 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 4 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 5 Westport Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday