WESTPORT, Conn. — Westport voters, you have less than a month left to choose between President Barack Obama and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney.
Who are you going to vote for in the presidential election, Westport?
Barack Obama (D)43%
Mitt Romney (R)57%
Don't plan to vote0%
Last week, we polled readers on their choice for president. Of the 38 readers who participated, 58 percent said they are voting for Romney. The remainder, 42 percent, said they are voting for Obama.
Have you already decided? Did last week's debate or jobs report change your mind? Or are you still not sure?
Vote in our poll and leave your comments below.