WESTON, Conn. -- The Weston Republican Town Committee (RTC) nominated its slate for the the Nov. 3 municipal elections at had its 2015 Party Caucus on Monday.
The nominating committee, chaired by Glenn Major, recommended the candidates and they were unanimously approved by the RTC.
“This slate offers Weston a unique level of experience and collaborative leadership. Every member has deep roots in our community and experience volunteering for Weston. Our candidates are eager to work as a team in support of Weston’s fiscal sustainability, the excellence and safety of our schools, and our future growth,” Britta Lerner, RTC chair, said in a press release.
The committee endorsed the following candidates:
- First Selectman: Nina Daniel
- Selectman: Dennis Tracey (incumbent)
- Board of Education: Ellen Uzenoff (incumbent), Dan McNeill and Jacqueline Blechinger
- Board of Finance: Bob Ferguson (incumbent)
- Planning and Zoning Commission: Don Saltzman (incumbent) and Richard Wolf
- Police Commission: Jess DiPasquale (incumbent) and William Brady (incumbent)
- Board of Assessment Appeals: Hillary Koyner (incumbent)
- Zoning Board of Appeals: Glenn Van Deusen (incumbent) and Dan Gilbert
- Zoning Board of Appeals Alternate: James Carlon
- Town Clerk: Donna Anastasia (incumbent)
The Weston RTC meets the second Tuesday of every month. The public is invited to attend. For more information, contact Lerner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.