WESTPORT, Conn. -- Westport Police arrested a woman on charges of stealing $580 worth of items from a CVS on Friday, July 25, officials said.
Amanda Alarcon, 28, of Shelton, was attempting to leave the parking lot with the items in her vehicle when officers arrived, police said.
She was subsequently arrested and charged with fourth-degree larceny, according to Westport Police.
Alarcon was held on $1,000 bond and ordered to be in court on Monday, Aug. 4, authorities said.
- 1 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 2 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 3 Power Outages Repaired In Westport After Storm
- 4 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage In Senate Debate
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola