WESTPORT, Conn. -- Westport Police arrested a woman on charges of stealing $580 worth of items from a CVS on Friday, July 25, officials said.
Amanda Alarcon, 28, of Shelton, was attempting to leave the parking lot with the items in her vehicle when officers arrived, police said.
She was subsequently arrested and charged with fourth-degree larceny, according to Westport Police.
Alarcon was held on $1,000 bond and ordered to be in court on Monday, Aug. 4, authorities said.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 Firefighters Battle Blaze At Home In Westport's Saugatuck Shores
- 4 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal