WESTPORT, Conn. -- A 32-year-old woman was arrested Tuesday on charges of attempting to cash forged business checks at a Westport bank back in June, police said.
Kelly Gray of Stratford was arrested at Norwalk Superior Court on a warrant charging her with first-degree forgery and fifth-degree larceny.
She and three other individuals attempted to cash the forged business checks, police said. All four are have similar cases pending in multiple jurisdictions on suspicion of perpetrating similar crimes, police said.
Gray was held on $40,000 bond and given a court date of Aug. 26 in Norwalk Superior Court.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Westport Firefighters Help With Extraction In I-95 Car Rollovers
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Westport For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Saugatuck Assistant Principal Gets Top Job At Long Lots School In Westport
- 5 Westport's Paliotta Agrees To Deal With Chicago Blackhawks