WESTPORT, Conn. -- A 32-year-old woman was arrested Tuesday on charges of attempting to cash forged business checks at a Westport bank back in June, police said.
Kelly Gray of Stratford was arrested at Norwalk Superior Court on a warrant charging her with first-degree forgery and fifth-degree larceny.
She and three other individuals attempted to cash the forged business checks, police said. All four are have similar cases pending in multiple jurisdictions on suspicion of perpetrating similar crimes, police said.
Gray was held on $40,000 bond and given a court date of Aug. 26 in Norwalk Superior Court.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Westport
- 2 Westport Investment Adviser Who Defrauded Clients Gets One Year In Prison
- 3 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Two Bridgeport Men Plead Guilty To Robbery Spree In Westport