WESTPORT, Conn. -- A 32-year-old woman was arrested Tuesday on charges of attempting to cash forged business checks at a Westport bank back in June, police said.
Kelly Gray of Stratford was arrested at Norwalk Superior Court on a warrant charging her with first-degree forgery and fifth-degree larceny.
She and three other individuals attempted to cash the forged business checks, police said. All four are have similar cases pending in multiple jurisdictions on suspicion of perpetrating similar crimes, police said.
Gray was held on $40,000 bond and given a court date of Aug. 26 in Norwalk Superior Court.
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage
- 4 Fairfield County Home Renovated By 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House
- 5 Parking Permit Changes, Tick Warnings Top Week's News In Westport