WESTPORT, Conn. – Victor Corso, a Westport resident and Norwalk school teacher who is accused of sexually assaulting a child, pleaded not guilty to the charges against him in Stamford Superior Court Wednesday, according to the Court Clerk’s Office.
Corso, 67, was arrested at his Hillandale Road home on Dec. 31 and charged with risk of injury to a child and fourth-degree sexual assault, both felonies. The charges stem from allegations that Corso sexually assaulted a child he babysat at his home in December, police said.
On Dec. 26, police received a complaint from the Department of Children and Families, police said.
Because the case involves a minor, police did not release the age or gender of the child.
Corso is a chemistry teacher at Norwalk’s Brien McMahon High School. School officials could not be reached on Thursday to comment on Corso’s employment status at the school.
Corso’s next court date is scheduled for Feb. 20, according to the Court Clerk’s Office.
- 1 Westport Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Westport's Dalio Is Connecticut's Wealthiest Billionaire
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Westport
- 4 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48