WESTPORT, Conn. – A Westport man who passed himself off as a lawyer to represent a woman in court was charged Tuesday in Trumbull with first-degree larceny and practicing law without a license, reports the Connecticut Post.
Stephen R. Krawitz, 62, settled the car crash lawsuit for the woman and kept more than $30,000 of the settlement for his own “legal fee,” according to the report.
To read the full story at the Connecticut Post, click here.
- 1 Westport Residents Experience Sweet Success With Nothin' But Foods
- 2 Westport Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Westport