WESTPORT, Conn. – A Westport man who passed himself off as a lawyer to represent a woman in court was charged Tuesday in Trumbull with first-degree larceny and practicing law without a license, reports the Connecticut Post.
Stephen R. Krawitz, 62, settled the car crash lawsuit for the woman and kept more than $30,000 of the settlement for his own “legal fee,” according to the report.
To read the full story at the Connecticut Post, click here.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Westport Firefighters Douse Blaze In Backyard Gas Grill
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Westport
- 4 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 5 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight