WESTPORT, Conn. -- Police charged a Westport man after he was accused of taking another person's credit card that was left at a local CVS on Sunday, July 27, officials said.
Michael Urbanowicz, 50, was caught on video taking a credit card that was mistakenly left behind. Police later found Urbanowicz at home with the credit card in his possession, according to Westport Police.
Urbanowicz was charged with credit card theft and larceny. He is scheduled to appear in court on Friday, Aug. 8, police said.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Westport
- 3 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 4 Westport Firefighters Douse Blaze In Backyard Gas Grill
- 5 Supporters Gather In Westport To Hear From Bernie Sanders