WESTPORT, Conn. -- Police charged a Westport man after he was accused of taking another person's credit card that was left at a local CVS on Sunday, July 27, officials said.
Michael Urbanowicz, 50, was caught on video taking a credit card that was mistakenly left behind. Police later found Urbanowicz at home with the credit card in his possession, according to Westport Police.
Urbanowicz was charged with credit card theft and larceny. He is scheduled to appear in court on Friday, Aug. 8, police said.
- 1 Westport's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Former Staples Star Leads Unbeaten Amherst Football Team
- 4 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Westport, NOAA Predicts
- 5 Family Dietitian Greenspun Opens New Westport Location