WESTPORT, Conn. -- Police charged a Westport man after he was accused of taking another person's credit card that was left at a local CVS on Sunday, July 27, officials said.
Michael Urbanowicz, 50, was caught on video taking a credit card that was mistakenly left behind. Police later found Urbanowicz at home with the credit card in his possession, according to Westport Police.
Urbanowicz was charged with credit card theft and larceny. He is scheduled to appear in court on Friday, Aug. 8, police said.
- 1 Westport Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 2 Westport Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Westport; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Westport Activates Emergency Operations Center For Snowmageddon2015
- 5 Malloy Bans Travel Across Connecticut As Of 9 P.M. Due To Blizzard