WESTPORT, Conn. -- Police charged a Westport man after he was accused of taking another person's credit card that was left at a local CVS on Sunday, July 27, officials said.
Michael Urbanowicz, 50, was caught on video taking a credit card that was mistakenly left behind. Police later found Urbanowicz at home with the credit card in his possession, according to Westport Police.
Urbanowicz was charged with credit card theft and larceny. He is scheduled to appear in court on Friday, Aug. 8, police said.
- 1 Westport Man Sentenced To 5 Months In Prison For Sex Assault On Teen
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Forbes Ranks Founder Of Westport Hedge Fund As Richest Man In Connecticut
- 4 Passed Out Driver’s Arrest On Drug Charge Tops Week’s News In Westport
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight