WESTPORT, Conn. -- Police charged a Westport man after he was accused of taking another person's credit card that was left at a local CVS on Sunday, July 27, officials said.
Michael Urbanowicz, 50, was caught on video taking a credit card that was mistakenly left behind. Police later found Urbanowicz at home with the credit card in his possession, according to Westport Police.
Urbanowicz was charged with credit card theft and larceny. He is scheduled to appear in court on Friday, Aug. 8, police said.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 3 Suspect In Southport Home Burglary Arrested On I-95 Near Westport
- 4 Where To Eat Out In And Around Westport On Thanksgiving
- 5 Historic Westport Estate Moved To New Home Across The Street