WESTPORT, Conn. -- Westport police arrested a New York teen on charges of attempting to use a counterfeit $100 bill at a Walgreens in Westport on Sunday, June 22, police said.
Kenny Hernandez, 18, of Jackson Heights, was also found to be in possession of prescription narcotics without the proper container, Westport Police said.
His bond was set at $1,000, and he is scheduled to appear in court on Wednesday, July 2, according to Westport Police.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 3 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Westport
- 5 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7