WESTPORT, Conn. -- Westport police arrested a New York teen on charges of attempting to use a counterfeit $100 bill at a Walgreens in Westport on Sunday, June 22, police said.
Kenny Hernandez, 18, of Jackson Heights, was also found to be in possession of prescription narcotics without the proper container, Westport Police said.
His bond was set at $1,000, and he is scheduled to appear in court on Wednesday, July 2, according to Westport Police.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Westport On Wednesday
- 2 Westport Parents Transform Sidewalk With Chalk Messages Of Kindness
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage In Senate Debate
- 5 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y