WESTPORT, Conn. -- Westport police arrested a New York teen on charges of attempting to use a counterfeit $100 bill at a Walgreens in Westport on Sunday, June 22, police said.
Kenny Hernandez, 18, of Jackson Heights, was also found to be in possession of prescription narcotics without the proper container, Westport Police said.
His bond was set at $1,000, and he is scheduled to appear in court on Wednesday, July 2, according to Westport Police.
- 1 National Weather Service: Westport's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 2 17 Soundview Drive Is The Westport Daily Voice House Of The Week
- 3 Westport Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Westport's First Selectman To Unveil Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- 5 Metro-North Clears Delays On New Haven Line