WESTPORT, Conn. -- Westport police arrested a New York teen on charges of attempting to use a counterfeit $100 bill at a Walgreens in Westport on Sunday, June 22, police said.
Kenny Hernandez, 18, of Jackson Heights, was also found to be in possession of prescription narcotics without the proper container, Westport Police said.
His bond was set at $1,000, and he is scheduled to appear in court on Wednesday, July 2, according to Westport Police.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Westport, Celebrate Memorial Day With Local Parades
- 3 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield
- 4 Memorial Day Thunderstorm Chance, Enhanced Fire Risk In Fairfield
- 5 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich