WESTPORT, Conn. -- Westport police arrested a New York teen on charges of attempting to use a counterfeit $100 bill at a Walgreens in Westport on Sunday, June 22, police said.
Kenny Hernandez, 18, of Jackson Heights, was also found to be in possession of prescription narcotics without the proper container, Westport Police said.
His bond was set at $1,000, and he is scheduled to appear in court on Wednesday, July 2, according to Westport Police.
- 1 Westport Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Westport, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Westport Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Westport; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Westport Activates Emergency Operations Center For Snowmageddon2015