WESTPORT, Conn. -- A woman was arrested after allegedly causing a disturbance by screaming at workers at Burying Hill Beach, Westport police said.
Megan Oddis-Switzer, 48, was charged with breach of peace in the incident and released on $500 bond, police said.
Officers responded to a report of a disturbance at the beach about 11 a.m. Monday, July 28, and found Oddis-Switzer had engaged staff in a disturbance and was using foul language while screaming at workers, police said.
A camp for young children was in session in the immediate area, police said.
- 1 Westport Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Westport, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Westport; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Westport Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 5 Westport Activates Emergency Operations Center For Snowmageddon2015