WESTPORT, Conn. -- A woman was arrested after allegedly causing a disturbance by screaming at workers at Burying Hill Beach, Westport police said.
Megan Oddis-Switzer, 48, was charged with breach of peace in the incident and released on $500 bond, police said.
Officers responded to a report of a disturbance at the beach about 11 a.m. Monday, July 28, and found Oddis-Switzer had engaged staff in a disturbance and was using foul language while screaming at workers, police said.
A camp for young children was in session in the immediate area, police said.
- 1 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 2 Missing Fairfield Boater Found Dead On Westport Island
- 3 Man Charged With Stealing Credit Cards, Identities From Westport Cars
- 4 UPDATE: Gas Leak Closes Main Street In Westport
- 5 Norwalk Man Pleads Guilty To Vehicular Homicide In I-95 Crash