WESTPORT, Conn. -- A woman was arrested after allegedly causing a disturbance by screaming at workers at Burying Hill Beach, Westport police said.
Megan Oddis-Switzer, 48, was charged with breach of peace in the incident and released on $500 bond, police said.
Officers responded to a report of a disturbance at the beach about 11 a.m. Monday, July 28, and found Oddis-Switzer had engaged staff in a disturbance and was using foul language while screaming at workers, police said.
A camp for young children was in session in the immediate area, police said.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Suspect In Southport Home Burglary Arrested On I-95 Near Westport
- 3 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Westport