WESTPORT, Conn. -- A woman was arrested after allegedly causing a disturbance by screaming at workers at Burying Hill Beach, Westport police said.
Megan Oddis-Switzer, 48, was charged with breach of peace in the incident and released on $500 bond, police said.
Officers responded to a report of a disturbance at the beach about 11 a.m. Monday, July 28, and found Oddis-Switzer had engaged staff in a disturbance and was using foul language while screaming at workers, police said.
A camp for young children was in session in the immediate area, police said.
- 1 Westport Police Arrest Two After Lengthy Narcotics Investigation
- 2 Westport's Dalio Is Connecticut's Wealthiest Billionaire
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Westport
- 4 Westport Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Westport Tuesday