WESTPORT, Conn. -- A woman was arrested after allegedly causing a disturbance by screaming at workers at Burying Hill Beach, Westport police said.
Megan Oddis-Switzer, 48, was charged with breach of peace in the incident and released on $500 bond, police said.
Officers responded to a report of a disturbance at the beach about 11 a.m. Monday, July 28, and found Oddis-Switzer had engaged staff in a disturbance and was using foul language while screaming at workers, police said.
A camp for young children was in session in the immediate area, police said.
- 1 Woman Charged With Having Pot, Pills At Compo Beach In Westport
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Greenwich Educator Drops Out Of Race For Principal At Staples
- 4 Westport's Tanen, Higgins Group Realtor, Wins Women's Council's State Honor
- 5 Pearl At Longshore Will Bring Waterfront Dining To Westport