WESTPORT, Conn. -- A woman was arrested after allegedly causing a disturbance by screaming at workers at Burying Hill Beach, Westport police said.
Megan Oddis-Switzer, 48, was charged with breach of peace in the incident and released on $500 bond, police said.
Officers responded to a report of a disturbance at the beach about 11 a.m. Monday, July 28, and found Oddis-Switzer had engaged staff in a disturbance and was using foul language while screaming at workers, police said.
A camp for young children was in session in the immediate area, police said.
- 1 Firefighters Battle Blaze At Home In Westport's Saugatuck Shores
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Westport