WESTPORT, Conn. -- A woman was arrested after allegedly causing a disturbance by screaming at workers at Burying Hill Beach, Westport police said.
Megan Oddis-Switzer, 48, was charged with breach of peace in the incident and released on $500 bond, police said.
Officers responded to a report of a disturbance at the beach about 11 a.m. Monday, July 28, and found Oddis-Switzer had engaged staff in a disturbance and was using foul language while screaming at workers, police said.
A camp for young children was in session in the immediate area, police said.
- 1 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 2 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 3 Cigarette Assault Arrest, Opening Of CrossFit Westport Top Week's News
- 4 Westport Could See Storms As Weekend Wraps Up
- 5 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured