WESTPORT, Conn. -- A woman was arrested after allegedly causing a disturbance by screaming at workers at Burying Hill Beach, Westport police said.
Megan Oddis-Switzer, 48, was charged with breach of peace in the incident and released on $500 bond, police said.
Officers responded to a report of a disturbance at the beach about 11 a.m. Monday, July 28, and found Oddis-Switzer had engaged staff in a disturbance and was using foul language while screaming at workers, police said.
A camp for young children was in session in the immediate area, police said.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Westport On Wednesday
- 2 Westport Parents Transform Sidewalk With Chalk Messages Of Kindness
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage In Senate Debate
- 5 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y