NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Police Department released additional photos Friday of the suspect from Thursday's robbery at First County Bank riding his bicycle at the Westport Avenue branch.
The time stamp on the surveillance photos from the bank is 10:06 a.m. Thursday, according to the Norwalk Police Department's Facebook page. According to the police report, the suspect entered the bank at 469 Westport Ave. at 10:09 a.m.
The man handed a note to a bank employee about the robbery, then fled three minutes later with an undisclosed amount of cash, police said.
The suspect is described as a 5-foot, 6-inch black male weighing 170 pounds with a scruffy beard, police said. He was wearing baggy pants, a black hat, a white windbreaker jacket and work gloves, and carrying a transparent bag, according to police.
No weapons were displayed in the robbery, and nobody was injured. The K-9 unit conducted a search of the area with the help of the Westport Police Department.
The bank branch on Route 1 is near the Westport border.
Anyone with any information about this suspect is asked to contact Norwalk Police Detective Imparato at 203-854-3190 or 203-854-3011.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Westport
- 2 Westport Investment Adviser Who Defrauded Clients Gets One Year In Prison
- 3 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Two Bridgeport Men Plead Guilty To Robbery Spree In Westport