WESTPORT, Conn. – A 22-year-old Norwalk man is facing felony charges after police said he burglarized the home of a Westport relative last Friday.
Emil Stuck, of Chapel Street, is additionally accused of stealing the relative’s vehicles, the police report says. He was arrested at his home later Friday and found in possession of narcotics, police said.
Stuck was charged with first-degree larceny, third-degree burglary and possession of narcotics, all felonies. He also was charged with use of drug paraphernalia, a misdemeanor.
He was held on $50,000 bond after being arraigned Monday morning in Norwalk Superior Court.
- 1 Firefighters Battle Blaze At Home In Westport's Saugatuck Shores
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 4 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal