WESTPORT, Conn. – A 22-year-old Norwalk man is facing felony charges after police said he burglarized the home of a Westport relative last Friday.
Emil Stuck, of Chapel Street, is additionally accused of stealing the relative’s vehicles, the police report says. He was arrested at his home later Friday and found in possession of narcotics, police said.
Stuck was charged with first-degree larceny, third-degree burglary and possession of narcotics, all felonies. He also was charged with use of drug paraphernalia, a misdemeanor.
He was held on $50,000 bond after being arraigned Monday morning in Norwalk Superior Court.
- 1 Westport Man Sentenced To 5 Months In Prison For Sex Assault On Teen
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Forbes Ranks Founder Of Westport Hedge Fund As Richest Man In Connecticut
- 4 Passed Out Driver’s Arrest On Drug Charge Tops Week’s News In Westport
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight