WESTPORT, Conn. – A 22-year-old Norwalk man is facing felony charges after police said he burglarized the home of a Westport relative last Friday.
Emil Stuck, of Chapel Street, is additionally accused of stealing the relative’s vehicles, the police report says. He was arrested at his home later Friday and found in possession of narcotics, police said.
Stuck was charged with first-degree larceny, third-degree burglary and possession of narcotics, all felonies. He also was charged with use of drug paraphernalia, a misdemeanor.
He was held on $50,000 bond after being arraigned Monday morning in Norwalk Superior Court.
- 1 Westport's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Former Staples Star Leads Unbeaten Amherst Football Team
- 4 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Westport, NOAA Predicts
- 5 Family Dietitian Greenspun Opens New Westport Location