WESTPORT, Conn. -- Federal officials have lodged additional charges against a man who was arrested after bringing 4 pounds of ecstasy into Westport on Sunday, June 8, according to thehour.com.
Gregory Gottman, 39, of Brooklyn, N.Y., was arrested after Westport Police, acting on information that a large amount of narcotics would be traveling through town on Sunday, stopped his vehicle on Treadwell Avenue.
Police seized 4.4 pounds of MDMA, a pure form of the narcotic ecstasy, as well as ecstasy pills.
Gottman was charged with one federal count of conspiracy to distribute and to possess with intent to distribute MDMA, thehour.com said.
- 1 HGTV’s Talented Twin Property Brothers Work Their Magic In Fairfied County
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Westport
- 3 Trader Joe's Recalls Walnuts Over Possible Health Risk
- 4 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 5 Westport Firefighters Help With Extraction In I-95 Car Rollovers