WESTPORT, Conn. -- Federal officials have lodged additional charges against a man who was arrested after bringing 4 pounds of ecstasy into Westport on Sunday, June 8, according to thehour.com.
Gregory Gottman, 39, of Brooklyn, N.Y., was arrested after Westport Police, acting on information that a large amount of narcotics would be traveling through town on Sunday, stopped his vehicle on Treadwell Avenue.
Police seized 4.4 pounds of MDMA, a pure form of the narcotic ecstasy, as well as ecstasy pills.
Gottman was charged with one federal count of conspiracy to distribute and to possess with intent to distribute MDMA, thehour.com said.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 2 Bedford Middle School Team Heads To National Science Olympiad
- 3 Westport Mom And Son Enjoy Take Your Child To Work Day In Stamford
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview