WESTPORT, Conn. -- The Westport Daily Voice accepts signed letters to the editor. Send letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To the Editor:
As Founder and Clinical Director of Arts For Healing, a creative arts therapy center based in New Canaan, I would like to express my support for Lisa Wexler as Probate Judge for Westport and Weston.
There are not many individuals who have that special combination of compassion and empathy along with objective understanding and solution oriented thinking. I know Lisa will have a strong and positive impact on the community by bringing her talents and personal integrity to the role of Probate Judge.
Arts For Healing
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Suspect In Southport Home Burglary Arrested On I-95 Near Westport
- 3 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield