WESTPORT, Conn. -- The Westport Daily Voice accepts signed letters to the editor. Send letters to email@example.com.
To the Editor:
As Founder and Clinical Director of Arts For Healing, a creative arts therapy center based in New Canaan, I would like to express my support for Lisa Wexler as Probate Judge for Westport and Weston.
There are not many individuals who have that special combination of compassion and empathy along with objective understanding and solution oriented thinking. I know Lisa will have a strong and positive impact on the community by bringing her talents and personal integrity to the role of Probate Judge.
Arts For Healing
- 1 Westport Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Westport
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 Westport's Dalio Is Connecticut's Wealthiest Billionaire
- 5 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'