WESTPORT, Conn. -- The Westport Daily Voice accepts signed letters to the editor. Send letters to email@example.com.
To the Editor:
As Founder and Clinical Director of Arts For Healing, a creative arts therapy center based in New Canaan, I would like to express my support for Lisa Wexler as Probate Judge for Westport and Weston.
There are not many individuals who have that special combination of compassion and empathy along with objective understanding and solution oriented thinking. I know Lisa will have a strong and positive impact on the community by bringing her talents and personal integrity to the role of Probate Judge.
Arts For Healing
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Westport For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Snow Expected To Arrive By Tuesday Afternoon In Westport
- 5 Woman Killed By Amtrak Train Was Crossing Tracks At Fairfield Station