NORWELL, Mass. - Zenecia (Necia) Byerly Doyle of Norwell, formerly of Westport, Conn., died Tuesday, July 1. She was 80.
Doyle was born Sept. 11, 1933, in New London, Conn., to David and Mary Byerly. She grew up in Middletown, Conn., and attended Connecticut College. After her marriage she settled with her husband in Westport.
Doyle is survived by her children, Richard J. (Susan) Doyle, Jr. of Easton, Conn., Michael D. (Gina) Doyle of Dover, Timothy C. (Catherine) Doyle of Pepperell, Mary Catherine (Daniel) French of Herndon, Va., and Zenecia D. (Raymond) O'Neill of Hingham; 13 grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Richard J. Doyle.
Calling hours are Monday, July 7 from 5 to 7 p.m. in the Harding Funeral Home, 210 Post Road East, Westport, Conn. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Tuesday, July 8 at St. Luke's Roman Catholic Church. Burial will be at Assumption Cemetery in Westport, Conn.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Doyle's favorite charity, Wounded Warrior Project.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Westport, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Westport With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Westport; Blizzard Warning Issued