NORWELL, Mass. - Zenecia (Necia) Byerly Doyle of Norwell, formerly of Westport, Conn., died Tuesday, July 1. She was 80.
Doyle was born Sept. 11, 1933, in New London, Conn., to David and Mary Byerly. She grew up in Middletown, Conn., and attended Connecticut College. After her marriage she settled with her husband in Westport.
Doyle is survived by her children, Richard J. (Susan) Doyle, Jr. of Easton, Conn., Michael D. (Gina) Doyle of Dover, Timothy C. (Catherine) Doyle of Pepperell, Mary Catherine (Daniel) French of Herndon, Va., and Zenecia D. (Raymond) O'Neill of Hingham; 13 grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Richard J. Doyle.
Calling hours are Monday, July 7 from 5 to 7 p.m. in the Harding Funeral Home, 210 Post Road East, Westport, Conn. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Tuesday, July 8 at St. Luke's Roman Catholic Church. Burial will be at Assumption Cemetery in Westport, Conn.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Doyle's favorite charity, Wounded Warrior Project.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Westport
- 3 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 4 Westport Firefighters Douse Blaze In Backyard Gas Grill
- 5 Supporters Gather In Westport To Hear From Bernie Sanders