BRIDGEPORT, Conn. - Thomas A. Lupo of Bridgeport died Aug. 17. He was 80.
Lupo was born in in Mamaroneck, NY., son of Margaret DiBrango and Thomas Lupo, he grew up in Hoboken, N.J., and served stateside in the U.S. Army motor pool during the Korean conflict. He was a member of Teamsters Local 560 and worked as a driver for the Wilson Freight Co. Later he worked in a family business, Isabel Eland Shops, in New Canaan and Westport.
Lupo is survived by his son, David Lupo and fiancee, Helen Krajacic of Fair Lawn, N.J.; sister, Margaret Lupo of Bridgeport, formerly of New Canaan; half-brother, Frank Gallinelli (Jean) of Southport; and nephew and niece. He was predeceased by his son, Thomas Lupo of Saddle Brook, N.J.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Aug. 20 from 10:30 a.m. in the Spear-Miller Funeral Home, 39 South Benson Road, Fairfield up until the time of the service. A funeral service will be held in the funeral home at 11:15 a.m.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to St. Thomas Aquinas Parish, 1719 Post Road, Fairfield, CT 06824, (203) 255-1097.
- 1 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Some Of The Best Pizza In Connecticut Is Found In Westport
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Westport Overnight