LADY LAKE, Fla. - Roseann (Zadravecz) Carberry of Lady Lake, and formerly of Fairfield, Conn., died Feb. 24. She was 61.
Carberry was born in Bridgeport, to Frank and Regina (Lucwinko) Zadravecz. She began her working career at Hall Brooke Medical Center in Westport. She then worked at DuPont Chemical in Fairfield for many years. She ended her working career as a veterinary receptionist before moving to Florida in 2009.
Carberry is survived by her husband, Paul Carberry; sisters, Frances and Robert Vitti of Greenwich, Conn., and Katherine and Joseph Gall of Shelton, Conn.; nieces and nephew; many aunts; and cousins. She was predeceased by her parents.
Friends are invited to attend a Memorial Service at 11:30 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 21 at the Shaughnessey Banks Funeral Home, 50 Reef Road in Fairfield Center. Friends may greet the family from 9 a.m. until the time of service at the funeral home. Interment will follow in St. Michael's Cemetery.
Donations may be made in Carberry’s name to any Hospice or Adopt a Dog, 23 Cox Avenue, Armonk, NY 10504.
- 1 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 2 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage
- 3 Fairfield County Home Renovated By 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House
- 4 Crash Cleared From I-95 Southbound In Norwalk
- 5 Westport Father, Daughter Play In Stamford At Young Artists Gala