WESTPORT, Conn. - Pamela Jean Burke Camarda, a lifelong resident of Westport, died Aug. 12. She was 57.
Camarda was born Nov. 6, 1956. She was a Staples High School graduate of the class of 1974. Prior to her career in real estate, she had a career in broadcasting, working for WTNH-TV (Connecticut's ABC affiliate) and WKCI-FM (KC101). She was a realtor in Westport for the past 25 years, most recently working with William Raveis Real Estate.
Camarda is survived by her son, Jarrett Camarda of Los Angeles, Calif.; and mother, Helen M. Burke of Sarasota, Fla. She was predeceased by her father, Charles S. Burke of Westport and Sarasota, Fla.; and sister, Marsha Burke Mangold of Sarasota, Fla.
There are no services, as per Pamela's wishes.
For more information, please visit: http://www.norwalkfh.com
- 1 Westport Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Westport, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Westport With Snow, Ice In Forecast