WESTPORT, Conn. – Nicholas J. Manzi Jr., formerly of Westport, died Oct. 5 at home in Fairfield. He was 55.
Born June 10, 1957, in Norwalk, he was the son of Rosemarie Perrottelli Manzi and Nicholas J. Manzi Sr. He graduated from Staples High School in 1975 and lived in Westport before moving to Fairfield four years ago.
Manzi is survived by his mother, Rosemarie; a sister, Laura Manzi; and a niece and a nephew. He was predeceased by his father, Nicholas; and a brother, Joseph J. Manzi Sr.
The family will receive friends from 10 a.m. to noon Thursday at Harding Funeral Home in Westport. A memorial service will follow at the funeral home at noon. Interment will take place at Willowbrook Cemetery in Westport.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Bedford Middle School Team Heads To National Science Olympiad
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report