WESTPORT, Conn. – Nicholas J. Manzi Jr., formerly of Westport, died Oct. 5 at home in Fairfield. He was 55.
Born June 10, 1957, in Norwalk, he was the son of Rosemarie Perrottelli Manzi and Nicholas J. Manzi Sr. He graduated from Staples High School in 1975 and lived in Westport before moving to Fairfield four years ago.
Manzi is survived by his mother, Rosemarie; a sister, Laura Manzi; and a niece and a nephew. He was predeceased by his father, Nicholas; and a brother, Joseph J. Manzi Sr.
The family will receive friends from 10 a.m. to noon Thursday at Harding Funeral Home in Westport. A memorial service will follow at the funeral home at noon. Interment will take place at Willowbrook Cemetery in Westport.
- 1 Westport Man, 35, Arrested On Drug Charges After Traffic Stop
- 2 Westport Schools: Greenwich ‘Jumped the Gun’ On New Staples Principal
- 3 Norwalk Man, 51, Charged With Forcing His Way Into Westport Home
- 4 Westport Ranks Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 5 Greenwich Announces Middle School Principal Is Moving To Westport Job