WESTPORT, Conn. – Nicholas J. Manzi Jr., formerly of Westport, died Oct. 5 at home in Fairfield. He was 55.
Born June 10, 1957, in Norwalk, he was the son of Rosemarie Perrottelli Manzi and Nicholas J. Manzi Sr. He graduated from Staples High School in 1975 and lived in Westport before moving to Fairfield four years ago.
Manzi is survived by his mother, Rosemarie; a sister, Laura Manzi; and a niece and a nephew. He was predeceased by his father, Nicholas; and a brother, Joseph J. Manzi Sr.
The family will receive friends from 10 a.m. to noon Thursday at Harding Funeral Home in Westport. A memorial service will follow at the funeral home at noon. Interment will take place at Willowbrook Cemetery in Westport.
- 1 HGTV’s Talented Twin Property Brothers Work Their Magic In Fairfied County
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Westport
- 3 Trader Joe's Recalls Walnuts Over Possible Health Risk
- 4 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 5 Westport Firefighters Help With Extraction In I-95 Car Rollovers