WESTPORT, Conn. - Marie, "Maria," Polseno Thompson of Westport died June 1. She was 87.
Thompson was born Aug. 15, 1926, in Bridgeport, and was the daughter of Lewis and Marie Polseno. She graduated from Bassick High School in Bridgeport. She lived in Westport for 64 years where she operated Pin Money Shop for several years.
Thompson is survived by her husband, Dan Sullivan; sons, Keith Thompson (Kathleen) of Amherst, N.H., and Scott Thompson (Kim) of Shelton; four grandchildren; a great grandson; and many nephews and nieces. She was predeceased by her brothers, Jo and Lewis Polseno.
A Memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. Sunday, June 29 at the Westport Unitarian Church. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Connecticut Hospice, 100 Double Beach Road, Branford, CT 06405 or http://www.hospice.com
- 1 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 Chance Of Snow Returns To Westport Overnight
- 4 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 5 Fairfield County Commuters Face Tough Road Home On Wednesday