WESTPORT, Conn. - Marie, "Maria," Polseno Thompson of Westport died June 1. She was 87.
Thompson was born Aug. 15, 1926, in Bridgeport, and was the daughter of Lewis and Marie Polseno. She graduated from Bassick High School in Bridgeport. She lived in Westport for 64 years where she operated Pin Money Shop for several years.
Thompson is survived by her husband, Dan Sullivan; sons, Keith Thompson (Kathleen) of Amherst, N.H., and Scott Thompson (Kim) of Shelton; four grandchildren; a great grandson; and many nephews and nieces. She was predeceased by her brothers, Jo and Lewis Polseno.
A Memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. Sunday, June 29 at the Westport Unitarian Church. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Connecticut Hospice, 100 Double Beach Road, Branford, CT 06405 or http://www.hospice.com
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Westport, Celebrate Memorial Day With Local Parades
- 3 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Crowds Turn Out, Step Off For Westport's Memorial Day Parade