WESTPORT, Conn. - Gina Mari Coniglio of Westport died Thursday, Aug. 14. She was 56.
Coniglio was born July 17, 1958, in Topeka, Kan., to Faith and Gioacchino Coniglio. After graduating from Topeka High School, she went on to receive a Bachelor's degree in civil engineering from the University of Notre Dame. She served seven years in the United States Navy Civil Engineer Corps, decommissioning as a lieutenant, and was stationed at the Naval Air Station in Brunswick, Maine; Guam Naval Base; and Randolph Air Force Base, San Antonio, Texas. She went on to earn a Masters Degree from Pratt Institute, School of Art and Design, and worked for many years in Website design at Ogilvy Interactive Worldwide, culminating in a position as senior partner and director of Information Architecture and Content Strategy. Later she worked for Modem Media and Pappas MacDonnell.
Coniglio is survived by her parents, Faith and Gioacchino, Wichita, Kan.; sister, Giuli Coniglio (Dr. Michael Hobbs), both of Maryville, Mo.; two nephews; and ten cousins.
A celebration of Coniglio’s life will be held Monday, Aug. 18, at a 2 p.m. memorial service at Christ and Holy Trinity Episcopal Church on Church Lane, Westport. Interment will follow at a later date at the Cathedral Columbarium at Grace Episcopal Cathedral, Topeka, Kan.
- 1 Woman Charged With Having Pot, Pills At Compo Beach In Westport
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Greenwich Educator Drops Out Of Race For Principal At Staples
- 5 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich