EASTON, Conn. - Barbara J. Olexa, of Easton and formerly of Westport, died Sunday, Aug. 25. She was 73.
Olexa was born in Brooklyn to John and Barbara Bakewicz. She was a longtime area resident.
She is survived by her husband, Stephen J. Olexa: children, Stephen W. Olexa of Shelton and Janet Rodgers (Eric) of Trumbull. She was predeceased by her parents.
Funeral services are private.
For more information, please visit: www.shaughnesseybanksfuneralhome.com/
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Bedford Middle School Team Heads To National Science Olympiad
- 3 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced