EASTON, Conn. - Barbara J. Olexa, of Easton and formerly of Westport, died Sunday, Aug. 25. She was 73.
Olexa was born in Brooklyn to John and Barbara Bakewicz. She was a longtime area resident.
She is survived by her husband, Stephen J. Olexa: children, Stephen W. Olexa of Shelton and Janet Rodgers (Eric) of Trumbull. She was predeceased by her parents.
Funeral services are private.
For more information, please visit: www.shaughnesseybanksfuneralhome.com/
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Passed Out Driver’s Arrest On Drug Charge Tops Week’s News In Westport
- 3 Westport Man Sentenced To 5 Months In Prison For Sex Assault On Teen
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Police: Second Swastika Found At Wilton High School