EASTON, Conn. - Barbara J. Olexa, of Easton and formerly of Westport, died Sunday, Aug. 25. She was 73.
Olexa was born in Brooklyn to John and Barbara Bakewicz. She was a longtime area resident.
She is survived by her husband, Stephen J. Olexa: children, Stephen W. Olexa of Shelton and Janet Rodgers (Eric) of Trumbull. She was predeceased by her parents.
Funeral services are private.
For more information, please visit: www.shaughnesseybanksfuneralhome.com/
- 1 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 4 Westport Residents Experience Sweet Success With Nothin' But Foods
- 5 Fairfield County Commuters Face Tough Road Home On Wednesday