EASTON, Conn. - Barbara J. Olexa, of Easton and formerly of Westport, died Sunday, Aug. 25. She was 73.
Olexa was born in Brooklyn to John and Barbara Bakewicz. She was a longtime area resident.
She is survived by her husband, Stephen J. Olexa: children, Stephen W. Olexa of Shelton and Janet Rodgers (Eric) of Trumbull. She was predeceased by her parents.
Funeral services are private.
For more information, please visit: www.shaughnesseybanksfuneralhome.com/
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Westport Firefighters Douse Blaze In Backyard Gas Grill
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Westport
- 4 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 5 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight