EASTON, Conn. - Barbara J. Olexa, of Easton and formerly of Westport, died Sunday, Aug. 25. She was 73.
Olexa was born in Brooklyn to John and Barbara Bakewicz. She was a longtime area resident.
She is survived by her husband, Stephen J. Olexa: children, Stephen W. Olexa of Shelton and Janet Rodgers (Eric) of Trumbull. She was predeceased by her parents.
Funeral services are private.
For more information, please visit: www.shaughnesseybanksfuneralhome.com/
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Westport Firefighters Help With Extraction In I-95 Car Rollovers
- 3 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Westport For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Snow Expected To Arrive By Tuesday Afternoon In Westport