WESTPORT, Conn. -- Adeline B. Renzulli, 94, of Westport, died on Aug. 27 in Bridgeport Hospital.
Mrs. Renzulli was born Oct. 1, 1919 in Fairfield and was the daughter of the late Pasquale and Rosina (Divino) Baladino and has been a resident of Westport for 75 years.
Prior to retiring Mrs. Renzulli was employed as a switchboard operator for the Westport Board of Education for many years. She is a longtime member of the Westport Senior Center, who loved gardening and enjoyed the time spent with her children, grandchildren and great grandchildren.
Survivors include daughters Nancy (Alan) Atwood of Fort Myers, Fla.. and Mary Ellen Kuhn of Westport; eight grandchildren, eight great grandchildren and several nieces and nephews.
In addition to her parents and husband, Mrs. Renzulli was predeceased by two daughters, Sharon Klick, Kathleen Schaefer, and brother Pat Baladino.
Visitation will take place Friday from 4-8 p.m. in the Harding Funeral Home, 210 Post Rd. E., Westport. Friends and family are invited to attend the funeral Saturday morning at 10:30 a.m. from the Harding Funeral Home and 11:00 a.m. in Assumption Church, 98 Riverside Ave., Westport for a Mass of Christian Burial. Interment will follow in Assumption Cemetery, 73 Greens Farms Road, Westport.
Memorial contributions in memory of Mrs. Renzulli may be made to the Whittingham Cancer Center, 24 Stevens St. Norwalk, CT 06850.
- 1 Westport Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Westport With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Fairfield Mother Jailed In Case Of Missing 14-Year-Old Son From Norwalk