WESTPORT, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Westport this week:
- Westport officers arrested a 59-year-old woman on charges of chasing her husband with a knife .
- A Westport man was arraigned in Norwalk Superior Court, for sending explicit photos of him having sex with his ex-girlfriend to her current husband.
- New York Times photographer and Westport native Tyler Hicks was named as the winner of the 2014 Pulitzer Prize for "Breaking News Photography" for documenting an unfolding terrorist attack at a mall in Kenya on Sept. 21, 2013.
- The man found dead in a Fairfield home at 32 Clinton St. during a Hazmat incident has been identified as Allan Banks, 69, and his death has been ruled a suicide .
- An accident involving two tractor-trailers and a spill of rolls of paper onto the highway jammed traffic on Interstate 95 northbound in Norwalk.
- A 56-year-old Norwalk man was charged with drunken driving in Westport after officers pulled over his car because his headlights were not on.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.