WESTPORT, Conn. – A portion of Westport's Wilton Road between Post Road West and Kings Highway North will be closed to traffic until further notice due to a ruptured water main, police said.
Aquarion Water Co. and state Department of Transportation crews were on site Thursday afternoon making repairs, police said.
Check back with The Westport Daily Voice for updates on this road closure.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Westport On Wednesday
- 2 Westport Parents Transform Sidewalk With Chalk Messages Of Kindness
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage In Senate Debate
- 5 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y