WESTPORT, Conn. – A portion of Westport's Wilton Road between Post Road West and Kings Highway North will be closed to traffic until further notice due to a ruptured water main, police said.
Aquarion Water Co. and state Department of Transportation crews were on site Thursday afternoon making repairs, police said.
Check back with The Westport Daily Voice for updates on this road closure.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 3 Female Danbury High Teacher Is Charged With Sexual Assault Of Male Student
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Westport For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Snow Expected To Arrive By Tuesday Afternoon In Westport