WESTPORT, Conn. – A portion of Westport's Wilton Road between Post Road West and Kings Highway North will be closed to traffic until further notice due to a ruptured water main, police said.
Aquarion Water Co. and state Department of Transportation crews were on site Thursday afternoon making repairs, police said.
Check back with The Westport Daily Voice for updates on this road closure.
- 1 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 2 Westport Toddler Receives Blessing, Kiss From Pope Francis
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Westport
- 5 Westport Mom And Son Enjoy Take Your Child To Work Day In Stamford