WESTPORT, Conn. – A portion of Westport's Wilton Road between Post Road West and Kings Highway North will be closed to traffic until further notice due to a ruptured water main, police said.
Aquarion Water Co. and state Department of Transportation crews were on site Thursday afternoon making repairs, police said.
Check back with The Westport Daily Voice for updates on this road closure.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Suspect In Southport Home Burglary Arrested On I-95 Near Westport
- 3 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 4 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 5 IRS Warns Westport Residents Of Phone Scam