WESTPORT, Conn. – A portion of Westport's Wilton Road between Post Road West and Kings Highway North will be closed to traffic until further notice due to a ruptured water main, police said.
Aquarion Water Co. and state Department of Transportation crews were on site Thursday afternoon making repairs, police said.
Check back with The Westport Daily Voice for updates on this road closure.
- 1 Firefighters Battle Blaze At Home In Westport's Saugatuck Shores
- 2 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 3 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 4 Democrats Turn Out Early In Westport To Support Hillary Clinton
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal