WESTPORT, Conn. -- Westport residents are invited to attend two informational presentations that will outline downtown projects that are in development or in planning on Wednesday, Aug. 6, and Monday, Aug. 11, at Town Hall.
The presentation Aug. 6 will cover the Bedford Square mixed-use development that will be replacing the current Downtown Y as well as the moving and repurposing of the historic Kemper-Gunn House.
The Westport Cinema Initiative and The Westport Arts Center will give presentations Aug. 11 to discuss their future plans.
Both meetings will take place at 7:30 p.m.
Westport Town Hall is located at 110 Myrtle Ave.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Westport On Wednesday
- 2 Westport Parents Transform Sidewalk With Chalk Messages Of Kindness
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage In Senate Debate
- 5 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y