WESTPORT, Conn. -- Westport residents are invited to attend two informational presentations that will outline downtown projects that are in development or in planning on Wednesday, Aug. 6, and Monday, Aug. 11, at Town Hall.
The presentation Aug. 6 will cover the Bedford Square mixed-use development that will be replacing the current Downtown Y as well as the moving and repurposing of the historic Kemper-Gunn House.
The Westport Cinema Initiative and The Westport Arts Center will give presentations Aug. 11 to discuss their future plans.
Both meetings will take place at 7:30 p.m.
Westport Town Hall is located at 110 Myrtle Ave.
- 1 Firefighters Battle Blaze At Home In Westport's Saugatuck Shores
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Westport