WESTPORT, Conn. -- Westport residents are invited to attend two informational presentations that will outline downtown projects that are in development or in planning on Wednesday, Aug. 6, and Monday, Aug. 11, at Town Hall.
The presentation Aug. 6 will cover the Bedford Square mixed-use development that will be replacing the current Downtown Y as well as the moving and repurposing of the historic Kemper-Gunn House.
The Westport Cinema Initiative and The Westport Arts Center will give presentations Aug. 11 to discuss their future plans.
Both meetings will take place at 7:30 p.m.
Westport Town Hall is located at 110 Myrtle Ave.
- 1 Westport's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Former Staples Star Leads Unbeaten Amherst Football Team
- 4 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Westport, NOAA Predicts
- 5 Family Dietitian Greenspun Opens New Westport Location