WESTPORT, Conn. -- Westport residents are invited to attend two informational presentations that will outline downtown projects that are in development or in planning on Wednesday, Aug. 6, and Monday, Aug. 11, at Town Hall.
The presentation Aug. 6 will cover the Bedford Square mixed-use development that will be replacing the current Downtown Y as well as the moving and repurposing of the historic Kemper-Gunn House.
The Westport Cinema Initiative and The Westport Arts Center will give presentations Aug. 11 to discuss their future plans.
Both meetings will take place at 7:30 p.m.
Westport Town Hall is located at 110 Myrtle Ave.
- 1 Westport Man Sentenced To 5 Months In Prison For Sex Assault On Teen
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Forbes Ranks Founder Of Westport Hedge Fund As Richest Man In Connecticut
- 4 Passed Out Driver’s Arrest On Drug Charge Tops Week’s News In Westport
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight