WESTPORT, Conn. -- Westport residents are invited to attend two informational presentations that will outline downtown projects that are in development or in planning on Wednesday, Aug. 6, and Monday, Aug. 11, at Town Hall.
The presentation Aug. 6 will cover the Bedford Square mixed-use development that will be replacing the current Downtown Y as well as the moving and repurposing of the historic Kemper-Gunn House.
The Westport Cinema Initiative and The Westport Arts Center will give presentations Aug. 11 to discuss their future plans.
Both meetings will take place at 7:30 p.m.
Westport Town Hall is located at 110 Myrtle Ave.
- 1 Westport's Dalio Is Connecticut's Wealthiest Billionaire
- 2 Westport Police Arrest Two After Lengthy Narcotics Investigation
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Westport
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Westport
- 5 Westport Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm