WESTPORT, Conn. – Wilton Road in Westport was reopened to traffic at 1:30 a.m. Friday after being closed all day Thursday, police announced.
The roadway was closed between Post Road West and Kings Highway North after a water main ruptured Thursday morning.
Construction crews from Aquarion Water Company and the state Department of Transportation worked through the day and night to repair the problem, police said.
- 1 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 2 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 3 Power Outages Repaired In Westport After Storm
- 4 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage In Senate Debate
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola