WESTPORT, Conn. – Wilton Road in Westport was reopened to traffic at 1:30 a.m. Friday after being closed all day Thursday, police announced.
The roadway was closed between Post Road West and Kings Highway North after a water main ruptured Thursday morning.
Construction crews from Aquarion Water Company and the state Department of Transportation worked through the day and night to repair the problem, police said.
- 1 Westport Man Charged With Failing To Register On Sex Offender List
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 3 Westport Man Charged With Strangling His Wife
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital