WESTPORT, Conn. – Wilton Road in Westport was reopened to traffic at 1:30 a.m. Friday after being closed all day Thursday, police announced.
The roadway was closed between Post Road West and Kings Highway North after a water main ruptured Thursday morning.
Construction crews from Aquarion Water Company and the state Department of Transportation worked through the day and night to repair the problem, police said.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 17 Soundview Drive Is The Westport Daily Voice House Of The Week
- 3 Westport Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Happy Birthday To Westport’s Nile Rodgers
- 5 Westport's First Selectman To Unveil Electric Vehicle Charging Station