WESTPORT, Conn. – Wilton Road in Westport was reopened to traffic at 1:30 a.m. Friday after being closed all day Thursday, police announced.
The roadway was closed between Post Road West and Kings Highway North after a water main ruptured Thursday morning.
Construction crews from Aquarion Water Company and the state Department of Transportation worked through the day and night to repair the problem, police said.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Westport
- 2 Westport Investment Adviser Who Defrauded Clients Gets One Year In Prison
- 3 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Two Bridgeport Men Plead Guilty To Robbery Spree In Westport