WESTPORT, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Westport last week:
- Stephen R. Krawitz, 62, of Wesport, was charged with first-degree larceny and practicing law without a license after he passed himself off as a lawyer to represent a woman in her lawsuit.
- Stanley Bruno, 29, of Danbury, and Christopher Bautista, 26, of Stamford were arrested as police from several communities helped to break up a fight in South Norwalk involving about 600 people.
- Emily Catherine Fedorko a high honors student at Greenwich High died at age 16 in a tragic boating accident in Greenwich.
- The Westport Board of Selectman voted 3-0 to approve the lease for the land where the historic Kemper Gunn house will be moved.
- Seventh-grade students in the honor algebra program at Westport's Coleytown Middle School took part in a group project that required them to connect their math skills to running a real-world business to make charitable donation.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 2 Westport Mom And Son Enjoy Take Your Child To Work Day In Stamford
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Bedford Middle School Team Heads To National Science Olympiad
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview