WESTPORT, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Westport last week:
- Stephen R. Krawitz, 62, of Wesport, was charged with first-degree larceny and practicing law without a license after he passed himself off as a lawyer to represent a woman in her lawsuit.
- Stanley Bruno, 29, of Danbury, and Christopher Bautista, 26, of Stamford were arrested as police from several communities helped to break up a fight in South Norwalk involving about 600 people.
- Emily Catherine Fedorko a high honors student at Greenwich High died at age 16 in a tragic boating accident in Greenwich.
- The Westport Board of Selectman voted 3-0 to approve the lease for the land where the historic Kemper Gunn house will be moved.
- Seventh-grade students in the honor algebra program at Westport's Coleytown Middle School took part in a group project that required them to connect their math skills to running a real-world business to make charitable donation.
- 1 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Some Of The Best Pizza In Connecticut Is Found In Westport
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Westport Overnight