WESTPORT, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Westport last week:
- Stephen R. Krawitz, 62, of Wesport, was charged with first-degree larceny and practicing law without a license after he passed himself off as a lawyer to represent a woman in her lawsuit.
- Stanley Bruno, 29, of Danbury, and Christopher Bautista, 26, of Stamford were arrested as police from several communities helped to break up a fight in South Norwalk involving about 600 people.
- Emily Catherine Fedorko a high honors student at Greenwich High died at age 16 in a tragic boating accident in Greenwich.
- The Westport Board of Selectman voted 3-0 to approve the lease for the land where the historic Kemper Gunn house will be moved.
- Seventh-grade students in the honor algebra program at Westport's Coleytown Middle School took part in a group project that required them to connect their math skills to running a real-world business to make charitable donation.
- 1 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station
- 2 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured
- 3 Black Bear Spotted In Yard On Sunnyside Lane In Westport
- 4 Saugatuck Rowers Win 4 Gold Medals At Club Nationals
- 5 Aquarion Water Warns Customers To Beware Of Fake Employees After Burglaries