WESTON, Conn. Residents will learn what some of their fellow Westonites would like to see happen to the Lachat property Thursday night, as the Weston Board of Selectmen is expected to discuss some of the proposals it has received for the Godfrey Road property.
Last month, First Selectman Gayle Weinstein, along with fellow selectmen, asked residents to submit proposals on the property. Many ideas have been floating around about what should be done, including turning the farmhouse into a cultural arts center, making it a place for conservation research or using the surrounding land for community farming.
Also on the agenda for Thursday nights meeting, which starts at a new time of 8:30 p.m.:
- Technology lease agreement from the Board of Education;
- Contract award for a middle school project;
- Redistricting discussion from the registrars office;
- Electronic posting of the Town Code;
- Discussion of the David Finkel matter .
The meeting is open to the public and is scheduled for the Town Hall meeting room, 56 Norfield Road.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.