WESTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Weston, Easton and Redding this week:
- Weston High School football coach Joe Lato, stepped down to accept the same position at Masuk High School in Monroe.
- A pair of winter storms closed Weston, Easton and Redding schools twice this week and made for messy travel throughout Fairfield County.
- Nine suspects were arrested and four teenagers were rescued in an underage prostitution sting in Stamford over the Super Bowl weekend.
- State officials approved $2 million in funding towards the redevelopment of the Georgetown Wire Mill which sits on the borders of Redding, Weston, Wilton and Ridgefield.
- Albert Stoffan of Trumbull, formerly of Easton, died at age of 100.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.