WESTPORT, Conn. -- Night-time motorists in Westport should be prepared for detours this week as Compo Road North is repaved.
From 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. Wednesday through Saturday, drivers should expect road closures on Compo Road North from the Post Road to Main Street, according to the Connecticut Department of Transportation.
The project consists of resurfacing 1.29 miles of Route 136, or Compo Road North.
Motorists can expect lane closures from Route 1, or the Post Road East, to Route 57, or Main Street. Traffic control personnel and signs will be used to guide motorists through the work zone, DOT said.
The schedule may be modified or changed if needed due to weather delays or other unforeseen conditions, DOT said. Motorists are advised to maintain a safe speed when driving in this vicinity.
- 1 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 2 Westport Residents Experience Sweet Success With Nothin' But Foods
- 3 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 4 Westport Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield