FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - The National Weather Service has issued a hazardous weather outlook for Fairfield County beginning on Wednesday.
A potential nor-easter is starting to form off the mid-Atlantic seaboard and is likely to grow in intensity as it moves up the coast toward Fairfield County, starting Wednesday, into Thursday and possibly into Friday.
The storm has the potential for producing several inches of snow, wind gusts of 50 to 60 mph and coastal flooding, the weather service said.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Westport, Celebrate Memorial Day With Local Parades
- 3 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Crowds Turn Out, Step Off For Westport's Memorial Day Parade