FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - The National Weather Service has issued a hazardous weather outlook for Fairfield County beginning on Wednesday.
A potential nor-easter is starting to form off the mid-Atlantic seaboard and is likely to grow in intensity as it moves up the coast toward Fairfield County, starting Wednesday, into Thursday and possibly into Friday.
The storm has the potential for producing several inches of snow, wind gusts of 50 to 60 mph and coastal flooding, the weather service said.
- 1 Westport Natives Open 'Progressive Smoke Shop' In Bridgeport
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Westport Skies Sunday
- 3 Motorcyclist Injured After Colliding With Box Truck In Westport
- 4 Westport Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Westport Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend