FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - The National Weather Service has issued a hazardous weather outlook for Fairfield County beginning on Wednesday.
A potential nor-easter is starting to form off the mid-Atlantic seaboard and is likely to grow in intensity as it moves up the coast toward Fairfield County, starting Wednesday, into Thursday and possibly into Friday.
The storm has the potential for producing several inches of snow, wind gusts of 50 to 60 mph and coastal flooding, the weather service said.
- 1 Westport Boasts 5 Elementary Schools In State's Top 10
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Westport; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 3 Staples High School Ranked Third-Best In Connecticut
- 4 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 5 Beware Of Wind Chill, Slippery Roads As Deep Freeze Settles In On Westport