FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - The National Weather Service has issued a hazardous weather outlook for Fairfield County beginning on Wednesday.
A potential nor-easter is starting to form off the mid-Atlantic seaboard and is likely to grow in intensity as it moves up the coast toward Fairfield County, starting Wednesday, into Thursday and possibly into Friday.
The storm has the potential for producing several inches of snow, wind gusts of 50 to 60 mph and coastal flooding, the weather service said.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 17 Soundview Drive Is The Westport Daily Voice House Of The Week
- 3 Westport Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Happy Birthday To Westport’s Nile Rodgers
- 5 Westport's First Selectman To Unveil Electric Vehicle Charging Station