FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - The National Weather Service has issued a hazardous weather outlook for Fairfield County beginning on Wednesday.
A potential nor-easter is starting to form off the mid-Atlantic seaboard and is likely to grow in intensity as it moves up the coast toward Fairfield County, starting Wednesday, into Thursday and possibly into Friday.
The storm has the potential for producing several inches of snow, wind gusts of 50 to 60 mph and coastal flooding, the weather service said.
- 1 Westport's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Single-Family Home Sales Fall 21 Percent In Westport
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Westport
- 5 Former Staples Star Leads Unbeaten Amherst Football Team