FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - The National Weather Service has issued a hazardous weather outlook for Fairfield County beginning on Wednesday.
A potential nor-easter is starting to form off the mid-Atlantic seaboard and is likely to grow in intensity as it moves up the coast toward Fairfield County, starting Wednesday, into Thursday and possibly into Friday.
The storm has the potential for producing several inches of snow, wind gusts of 50 to 60 mph and coastal flooding, the weather service said.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Historic Westport Estate Moved To New Home Across The Street
- 3 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 4 Where To Eat Out In And Around Westport On Thanksgiving
- 5 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo