FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - The National Weather Service has issued a hazardous weather outlook for Fairfield County beginning on Wednesday.
A potential nor-easter is starting to form off the mid-Atlantic seaboard and is likely to grow in intensity as it moves up the coast toward Fairfield County, starting Wednesday, into Thursday and possibly into Friday.
The storm has the potential for producing several inches of snow, wind gusts of 50 to 60 mph and coastal flooding, the weather service said.
- 1 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 2 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 3 Power Outages Repaired In Westport After Storm
- 4 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage In Senate Debate
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola