FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - The National Weather Service has issued a hazardous weather outlook for Fairfield County beginning on Wednesday.
A potential nor-easter is starting to form off the mid-Atlantic seaboard and is likely to grow in intensity as it moves up the coast toward Fairfield County, starting Wednesday, into Thursday and possibly into Friday.
The storm has the potential for producing several inches of snow, wind gusts of 50 to 60 mph and coastal flooding, the weather service said.
- 1 Firefighters Battle Blaze At Home In Westport's Saugatuck Shores
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Westport