FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - The National Weather Service has issued a hazardous weather outlook for Fairfield County beginning on Wednesday.
A potential nor-easter is starting to form off the mid-Atlantic seaboard and is likely to grow in intensity as it moves up the coast toward Fairfield County, starting Wednesday, into Thursday and possibly into Friday.
The storm has the potential for producing several inches of snow, wind gusts of 50 to 60 mph and coastal flooding, the weather service said.
- 1 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 2 Missing Fairfield Boater Found Dead On Westport Island
- 3 Search Begins Off Coast Of Westport For Missing Boater From Fairfield
- 4 Man Charged With Stealing Credit Cards, Identities From Westport Cars
- 5 UPDATE: Gas Leak Closes Main Street In Westport