FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - The National Weather Service has issued a hazardous weather outlook for Fairfield County beginning on Wednesday.
A potential nor-easter is starting to form off the mid-Atlantic seaboard and is likely to grow in intensity as it moves up the coast toward Fairfield County, starting Wednesday, into Thursday and possibly into Friday.
The storm has the potential for producing several inches of snow, wind gusts of 50 to 60 mph and coastal flooding, the weather service said.
- 1 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 2 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 3 Cigarette Assault Arrest, Opening Of CrossFit Westport Top Week's News
- 4 Westport Could See Storms As Weekend Wraps Up
- 5 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured