FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Clouds will give way to to the possibility of showers and thunderstorms in Fairfield County on Wednesday evening, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will be partly cloudy but should remain dry during the day on Wednesday, with a high near 78 degrees. Showers are likely with a possible thunderstorm overnight with a low of 71. The chance of rain is 60 percent.
Rain could linger in the area on Thursday with patchy fog before 9 a.m. High temperatures will be around 78 with a 40 percent chance of rain.
Friday will be mostly sunny with a high around 80 and a chance of showers after 1 p.m.
- 1 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 2 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 3 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured
- 4 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station
- 5 Cigarette Assault Arrest, Opening Of CrossFit Westport Top Week's News