WESTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Weston this week:
- A Weston motorcyclist suffered serious injuries when he was thrown to the side of the road in a crash in Westport.
- A Weston physical therapist with a business in Norwalk who was arrested earlier this year on 46 counts of health care fraud is facing additional fraud charges .
- The Redding Roadhouse restaurant at 406 Redding Road, Route 53, near Hill Road will close its doors after three decades in business.
- Graduation rates at Weston High held steady while Barlow's rate dipped slightly from 2012 to 2013.
- Greenwich High grad Colin Dunster scored two goals for Bryant University as the Bulldogs stunned second-seeded Syracuse, 10-9, in the first round of the NCAA men’s lacrosse tournament.
- Only 31 percent of Connecticut residents surveyed view the state as the best or one of the best states in the country to live in.