WESTON, Conn. -- Monday, Jan. 20, is a federal holiday. Here's a look at what will be open and what will be closed in Weston, Easton and Redding on Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
- All schools within the towns of Weston, Easton and Redding and all school offices will be closed.
- Town Halls and all town offices in all three towns will be closed.
- All post offices will be closed and mail will not be delivered.
- Public libraries in Weston, Easton and Redding will be closed.
- Most banks will be closed.
- All courts and state and federal government offices will be closed.
- Check with individual restaurants and retail outlets for any special holiday hours on Monday.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.