NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New York City resident Kathryn Kalikow was arrested and charged with public indecency in New Canaan on Oct. 13, according to a report in newstimes.com.
Officers approached a vehicle on Millport Avenue near East Avenue to find a woman in the backseat of a car pulling up her pants, according to the article.
Kalikow was released and will have a court hearing on Oct. 23 the story said.
To read the full article go to newstimes.com.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 3 Suspect In Southport Home Burglary Arrested On I-95 Near Westport
- 4 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 5 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo