FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The unofficial end of summer will probably be damp with rain in the forecast for Fairfield County for Labor Day, according to the National Weather Service.
After a gray, gloomy and rainy Sunday across the region, there is a chance for more showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 10 a.m. Monday, the weather service said.
Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. They day will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 80 degrees. The chance of precipitation is 50 percent.
The chance of showers and thunderstorms continues into the evening before 9 p.m. Temperatures will drop to a low of about 65 degrees with a calm wind. The chance of precipitation is 30 percent.
As residents return to work and school on Tuesday, there is a 40 percent chance of continued precipitation, especially after noon. Otherwise, it will be mostly sunny, with a high near 86 degrees.
- 1 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 2 Westport Residents Experience Sweet Success With Nothin' But Foods
- 3 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 4 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 5 Westport Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday