FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The unofficial end of summer will probably be damp with rain in the forecast for Fairfield County for Labor Day, according to the National Weather Service.
After a gray, gloomy and rainy Sunday across the region, there is a chance for more showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 10 a.m. Monday, the weather service said.
Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. They day will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 80 degrees. The chance of precipitation is 50 percent.
The chance of showers and thunderstorms continues into the evening before 9 p.m. Temperatures will drop to a low of about 65 degrees with a calm wind. The chance of precipitation is 30 percent.
As residents return to work and school on Tuesday, there is a 40 percent chance of continued precipitation, especially after noon. Otherwise, it will be mostly sunny, with a high near 86 degrees.
- 1 HGTV’s Talented Twin Property Brothers Work Their Magic In Fairfied County
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 3 Westport Firefighters Help With Extraction In I-95 Car Rollovers
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Westport For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Saugatuck Assistant Principal Gets Top Job At Long Lots School In Westport