Board of Education Director of Finance and Operations Jo-Ann Keating sits just below Palmer in the No. 2 spot, making $172,705.
Of the Top 20 earners in town, many of the numbers are not set in stone. According to Keating, The Board of Education determines salary increases for nonaffiliated staff members at the end of each fiscal year, and any salary adjustments are determined after a review of performance. An amount of $35,000 has been budgeted to fund estimated increments. In other words, many of these salary earners could possibly earn more than listed below, at the end of the school year.
The staff members on the Board of Education dominated the list, leaving only two spots to town employees: Town Administrator Tom Landry, who takes home $127,232 to rank 14th, while Finance Director Rick Darling earns $115,403 to rank 19th.
The top earners for Board of Education and municipal employees are as follows:
- Superintendent of Schools Colleen Palmer - $232,000
- Director of Finance and Operations Jo-Ann Keating - $172,675
- Assistant Superintendent of Schools Thomas Scarice -$171,619
- Weston High School Principal Lisa Wolak - $167,999
- Weston Middle School Principal Kenneth Craw - $159,862
- Weston Intermediate School Principal Patricia Falber - $153,974
- Hurlbutt Elementary School Principal Joanna Genovese - $153,974
- Director of Special Education and Pupil Services Lois Pernice - $150,532
- Director of Human Resources Lewis Brey - $150,503Weston
- Weston High School Assistant Principal Michael Marotto - $140,684
- Weston High School Assistant Principal Daniel Doak -$138,684
- Athletic Director Mark Berkowitz - $138,684
- Weston Middle School Assistant Principal Michael Bernardi - $130,875
- Town Administrator Thomas Landry - $127,232
- Weston Intermediate School Assistant Principal Jason Bluestein - $124,467
- Hurlbutt Elementary School Assistant Principal Doreen OLeary - $122,388
- Director of Facilities Daniel Clark - $121,391
- Director of Technology Erik Haakonsen - $117,475
- Finance Director Rick Darling - $115,403
- Curriculum and Instructional Leader Alex Bluestein - $114,655
What do you think of the top salary earners in Weston? Let reporter Erin Lynch know at email@example.com .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.