WESTPORT, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Westport this week:
- Pure Barre, a new fitness studio that combines elements of ballet, yoga, Pilates and strength training into a low-impact, 55-minute workout, opened Tuesday.
- Phase 2 of the Saugatuck Center mixed-use development was officially unveiled Wednesday.
- A Westport woman was arrested on a drunken driving charge after a hit-and-run accident on Main Street, police said.
- A Westport teen was charged with DUI in connection with a June car accident that left him and three passengers injured, police said.
- A study by Connecticut College in New London found that Oreo cookies can be as addictive as cocaine .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.