WESTPORT, Conn. -- Here are some stories that topped the news in Westport this week:
- Westport resident James Comey was sworn in as the newest director of the FBI.
- The Daily Voice profiled new Westport restaurant Post 154, which opened in the space of the old post office.
- Use of a new school bus app created by a Westport parents has spread throughout the state.
- 11 Westport businesses made Connecticut Magazine's annual "Best in Connecticut" list.
- The Westport Representative Town Meeting approved an "anti-blight" measure to crack down on dilapidated homes in town.
- Greenwich Superintendent of Schools William McKersie sent a letter to parents and students addressing the suicide of a 15-year-old student.