WESTPORT, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Westport this week:
- A Land Rover SUV drove through a garage on Cunningham Place in Westport, completely taking out two of the structure’s walls.
- Head of Westport's Bridgewater Associates, Ray Dalio is among the 500 richest people in the world, according to a newly released list from Forbes.
- Forbes Magazine has rated Southern Connecticut as the nation's second most overpriced area to live in.
- Staples High School sophomore Hannah DeBalsi won the 2-mile and set a meet record at the New England Indoor Track and Field Championships in Boston.
- A 29-year-old Fairfield man was charged with reckless endangerment in connection with the removal of an underground gasoline storage tank at his family-run business in Westport.
- A Westport man was arrested on drug charges in Stratford after police found more than 1,000 oxycodone pills in his car.